Clarus is an international financial company, which develops software and is a system integrator. Our main project is a financial ecosystem, which includes three projects: a stock exchange, a multi-currency purse and an instant messenger.
At the moment, we are looking for a talented Systems Analyst.
We realise the the most valuable capital of our company is our the team, therefore we are devoted to creating a non stressful and productive working environment!
Interesting and challenging tasks are awaiting you, flexible approach to development, team work of enthusiastic professionals, participation in the choice of the direction of the project development.
You are going to:
- Analyze business requirements of the products and convert them into understandable technical documentation for developers;
- Develop functional requirements;
- Develop lists of main product scenarios and form the object data models;
- Prepare technical documentation and systematize knowledge in the Confluence system;
- Maintain a single info-field in a well-coordinated team with Product Owner and Project Manager.
What is important to us:
- Higher technical education
- Experience as a system analyst for at least 3 years;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Understanding of the software development process;
- Knowledge of basic process description notations and IT architecture (UML, BPMN, etc.);
- Ability to assess technical risks at the TK preparation stage.
Will be a big plus:
- Experience in fintech projects;
- Analytical mind;
- Literate English.
What we offer:
- White salary and clearance in the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Tangible work result: short period from setting to implementation;
- Awesome team;
- Full time work day.