Clarus is an international fintech company and is a system integrator which develops software. We are working on the creation of a financial ecosystem, which includes three projects: a stock exchange, a multi-currency wallet, and an instant messenger. Due to active development, our team is looking for a Project Manager.
- Conducting projects of different levels of complexity: from finalization of the current functionality to the development of new systems;
- Planning the work of development and testing teams;
- Building priorities for current tasks, starting with strategic directions;
- Strict control over compliance with the deadlines for the implementation of the tasks;
- Optimization of existing processes, development of proposals for the improvement and addition of already implemented functionality, the introduction of innovations.
- Experience in project management in IT;
- Experience in gathering and describing business requirements (Vision, SRS, User Stories)
- Experience working with MVP, UDD, etc.,
- Understanding of various software development philosophies, such as Agile (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, DDD, etc .;
- Experience in describing business processes using UML and/or BPMN.
- Knowledge in the field of modern IT technologies (backend/frontend development, DBMS and related technologies, inter-service integration).
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Analytical mind.
- Ability to prioritize and work in multitasking;
- It will be an advantage if: You can speak "in one language" with developers, testers and other participants in the development process..
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, white wages;
- Wage level - based on interview results;
- Professional team, growth prospects;
- Interesting and dynamically developing projects;
- Flexible schedule.